Dinner & Discussion
Do you want to…
- join us for a meal in our home?
- learn more about US culture?
- have an opportunity to practice your English?
- explore spiritual topics in the Bible?
- have a safe place to ask questions about faith?
- get to know Americans and other internationals?
This season's study and discussion topic: relationships
- Are relationships good?
- What do relationships need?
- What does God have to do with relationships?
- Older teachers, mentors, and coaches
- Romantic relationships
- Marriage relationships
- Relating to our parents
- Employment relationships
- Relating to governments
- Hope for international relations
- What breaks relationships?
- God’s answer for broken relationships
Fridays from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Because of holidays, we do not meet these weeks:
- Thanksgiving (last Thursday in November)
- Christmas (December 25)
- New Year’s (January 1)
- The Friday of the Augusta Master’s golf tournament (usually in early April)
Please register no later than the day before we meet to let us know you’re coming, so that we can prepare enough food and can send you the address for your GPS. Here are different ways you can register, choose whatever is easiest:
- The event on our events page
- call / text
- chat bubble on the bottom right of the screen
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does the dinner cost?
It is free. Just bring an appetite!
Will pork or alcohol be served?
For the sake of our guests who have personal convictions in these areas, we avoid serving them.
Can I bring some food to share?
You do not have to, but if you want to bring food, you would be most welcome to do so. Please avoid pork and alcohol.
Will I be required to talk if I don't want to?
No, you will not be required to talk. We will not force you nor will we embarrass you. We want you to feel comfortable.
Is this a lecture or teaching time or something else?
It is definitely not a lecture, we will look at a passage from the bible together and discuss it and how it applies to our lives.
Can I bring my family?
You certain can, we would love to meet them.
Will there be child care?
Yes, we have two women with the children. They will have toys and usually have a short story from the bible as well. They might even bring home a craft activity for you that they made.