Welcome to training!
We know what it’s like to train at Fort Gordon and also to be away from home and family. Although we can’t bring your loved ones here to you, we would like to welcome you into our families.
As an Augusta-based non-profit, we have been serving international officers at Fort Gordon for many years and strive to do so in a professional way, giving you the opportunity to engage in life and culture here as much or as little as you want.
Your peers have joined us for a wide variety of activities including:
- Receiving a welcome bag
- Taking trips in and outside of the Augusta area
- Enjoying a meal in one of our homes
- Biking along the Augusta canal
- Cooking food and snacks over a backyard campfire
- English language learning including free classes (we offer them in 5 levels), conversation partners, and more
- Holiday events such as Valentine’s Day cookie decorating
- Opportunities to speak about your country in a local school
- Just doing everyday life with us and our families
- Shopping trips
- Other events (we try to update our events calendar regularly)
If you’re interested, just fill out the form below! (We are not part of the US Military nor Fort Gordon. Your communication and participation with us is totally optional.)
624 Greene St.
Augusta, GA 30901
call / text
We are primarily donor supported
Click here to donate
Do you have a payment you need to submit for a book or event?
Click here to make a payment
Are you a volunteer, donor, or partner?
Click here for our International Link Team site